Staples Tuition Grants Application Information
• Please note STG is requesting a tax return from both parents if the parents of an applicant are divorced or separated.
• Staples Tuition Grants provides college or trade school tuition assistance to Staples High School seniors and graduates with demonstrated financial need.
• Grants are strictly need based and awarded in amounts up to $6,000. All grants are for the purpose of tuition and paid directly to your school in 2 equal payments.
• STG is not a freshman-year only program; you can apply each undergraduate year.
• Whether or not you receive a grant as a result of this 2018 application, as a graduate of SHS, you are eligible to apply to STG every year you are a college undergraduate or attending trade school.
• Interviews are required for SHS seniors only and will be held at SHS on Wednesday April 18, 2018 and Thursday April 19, 2018.
• Your application and all supporting materials will be kept in strictest confidence.
• Applicants will be notified of their STG Award decision in late May 2018.
Dates & Deadlines
2018 STUDENT APPLICATION DEADLINE — Friday, March 9, 2018
FINANCIAL DOCUMENT DEADLINE — Friday, March 9, 2018
Sample of documents required for application.
SHS SENIOR INTERVIEWS — Wednesday, April 18 and Thursday, April 19, 2018
NOTIFICATION OF STG AWARD — Late May, 2018 (by email)
STG AWARD CEREMONY — June 2018 (Date set in early April 2018)
Questions or unable to use the online application? Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org