Staples Tuition Grants Application Information
• Please note STG is requesting a tax return from both parents if the parents of an applicant are divorced or separated.
• Staples Tuition Grants provides college or trade school tuition assistance to Staples High School seniors and graduates with demonstrated financial need.
• Grants are strictly need based and awarded in amounts up to $6,000. All grants are for the purpose of tuition and paid directly to your school in 2 equal payments.
• STG is not a freshman-year only program; you can apply each undergraduate year.
• Whether or not you receive a grant as a result of this 2017 application, as a graduate of SHS, you are eligible to apply to STG every year you are a college undergraduate or attending trade school.
• Interviews are required for SHS seniors only and will be held at SHS on Wednesday April 19, 2017 and Thursday April 20, 2017.
• Your application and all supporting materials will be kept in strictest confidence.
• Applicants will be notified of their STG Award decision in late May 2017.
Dates & Deadlines
2016 STUDENT APPLICATION DEADLINE — March 15, 2017
FINANCIAL DOCUMENT DEADLINE — March 15, 2017
Sample of documents required for application.
SHS SENIOR INTERVIEWS — Wednesday, April 19 and Thursday, April 20, 2017
NOTIFICATION OF STG AWARD — Late May, 2017 (by mail)
STG AWARD CEREMONY — Tentatively Tuesday, June 13, 2017; date confirmed early April, 2017
Questions or unable to use the online application? Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org